What's Happening in the Office
Here at Southview Chiropractic we strive to educate our community on a variety of health and wellness topics. In order to carry out that mission, we host a number of workshops in our office. Our workshop are always free of charge, but if you are interested we do ask that you please RSVP as seating is limited.
There are no workshops scheduled for the month of June. Stay tuned for what's coming in July!
Better Results Faster Workshops
Sharing with the community his purpose to educate and adjust patients towards optimal health through natural chiropractic care, Dr. Livingstone holds outside workshops throughout the city.
If your business or organization is interested in sharing with your members Dr. Livingstone's 10 Laws of Health that you MUST know to stay healthy, you may contact Sharon at 403-320-1015 to learn more about these life changing workshops.
- None currently scheduled
- January 17 - 5th on 5th
- January 11 - FWBA Architects
- January 10 - Green Acres Foundation
- October 6 - Westside Community Church
- October 5 - Select Recruiting
- September 30 - Lethbridge Family Immigration
- September 15 - Cafe Chat @ The Lethbridge Public Library
- September 13 - New Beginnings
- July 14 - Family Ties
- July 13 - It's a Blast
- June 24 - MLA East
- June 23 - Family Ties
- June 3 - Lethbridge Bulls
- April 28 - Job Links
- April 26 - Ability Resource
- March 16 - CARSTAR
- March 8 - Trace Associates Inc.
- February 26 - Opokaa'sin Early Intervention Society
- February 24 - Alberta Motor Association
- February 18 - Sik-Ooh-Kotoki Friendship Society
- February 11 - Instream Water Systems
- February 4 - Amec Foster Wheeler Lethbridge
- January 22 - Flexibility Learning Centre
- January 20 - Treaty 7 Housing
- January 12 - Columbia Assisted Living
- January 8 - Economic Development Lethbridge